Remember this ladies sweater? The one left at Village Discount Outlet by...let's call her Becca.
It has found new life, and here's how:
1. Cut off bottom half of sweater arms.
2. Trim off material from what remains of your arms, and continue trimming down the side of sweater (the shape that looks like a '7' in the picture above).
3. Cut out shape between legs. Line that edge with twill tape on alternate sides and attach snaps.
4. Sew outside edge- along bottom of arm and down the side of the suit.
5. Hem sleeve cuffs.
6. Admire how willing your child is to wear such a ridiculous, but adorbs outfit.